Wednesday 6 April 2011

Excellent team work

This is probably one of the events I witnessed. But the event ever etched in my heart and mind.


My words may fail to explain how beautifully team work was executed and absolutely with no leader or every one being leader.


These people have never attended any leadership programme, neither do no the concept of team work. If I put the Six sigma measure to identify the error percentage, its definitely going to be more than 99.9997%. I feel guilty to use these numbers while talking about them.


Well, that was a whole three day programme of breakfast, lunch and dinner. No one was tired, no one has wrinkled eyebrows, and every one work for all the three days-day and night tirelessly with a huge grin on face.


I miss this huge family of happiness and wish I will be able witness this in future and able to pass on to my next generation.


Few photos of this great occasion.


Look at the smile :)



PS: This was a wedding function in rural India, where people work for people and money plays very minimalist role.

1 comment:

  1. hello vanitha...
    your YOCHANEGALU blog has some good relavance for our generation, which has fallen out from our tradition and culture value..
    its nice you visited my blog please send me ur mail id---hneshakumar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete